Sign in to follow this  
skdr

Portal 2

Oh my God... and it's always always an American who cries about stuff like this.. Anyway... since when was Portal 2 rated E?! Did he get a duff copy or something?

Oh my God... and it's always always an American who cries about stuff like this.. Anyway... since when was Portal 2 rated E?! Did he get a duff copy or something?

E10+

Portal-2-Box-Art-212x300.png

the story is about triumph over adversity and friendship developing out of the most difficult circumstances.

it is a beautiful lesson and if the dad wasn't such a faggot and paid attention to more than just soundbytes he would understand this.

what about all the hateful comments about fat people in that very same clip they showed?

waah waahs oemone said something i don't like and it makes me aware of problems in my life waah waah.

i hope they get cancer.

It seemed pretty clear to me the dad was deliberately misrepresenting the game to get on the news. That line is like 5/6 through the game. The joke with that specific line is how it's a callback to all the OTHER similar but better lines.

Or he's just so extremely stupid all of Glados's lines went right over his head. He's an irl wheatley. :v

Gosh Portal 2 was announced 7 years ago... there's a spin off that has just been announced. I guess it will be totally stand alone and not a Source game, but I still put it in here, split if you think this is inappropriate.

Announcement trailer:

On 06/12/2017 at 3:25 PM, leplubodeslapin said:

mEBGLJa.png

This is just sad.

The concept of a bridge constructor game with portals is nice though, but it's so painful to see great valve games being used like that. It's a bit like that Portal Pinball game.

I'm happy, cos I have a couple of spin-offs ideas, and seeing Valve getting on board with it, makes me feel happy :D  even though I probably will never be able to pitch them