• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL this is a re-envisioning of the Lemmings game. Trailer made me laugh!  

It's a bit of a shame for people who want anothe rgame by Valve but there is no surprise in this. Mobile is a huge market today and a portal IP can make tons of money (look at how a Fallout one is pop

Finished it a few days ago. This was one of those rare games that I feel bummed out when I finish because I liked it so much.

Any one tried the co-op without a mic? Also, if any one wants to play with me (no mic):

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968831023

I'm playing it with a buddy without a mic, and it works surprisingly well so far. The pointing and countdown features are vital to letting the other player know what you're thinking without typing it out, plus being able to see what the other player is seeing often makes it easier to get what they're hinting at if they're at different point of view. Would still be better with a mic tho, especially since we had a lot of funny moments where we fucked up when we played that would have been even better if we could hear the other person :D

It wasn't so bad at all, but it can prove stressful if you don't really know the levels by heart, which by our second attempt we did.

Just finished getting all 50 achievements with e-freak, now it's time for some dlc :)

Finished it on Saturday. Really fun and hilarious from beginning to end. I never hit a spot that gave me brain cramps like the first game though. Guess they were keeping it easier to make it more accessible.

My favorite quote:

GLaDOS: Well, this is the part where he kills us.

Wheatley: Hello! This is the part where I kill you!

Subtitle: Chapter 9 - The Part Where He Kills You

:lol:

Finished it on Saturday. Really fun and hilarious from beginning to end. I never hit a spot that gave me brain cramps like the first game though. Guess they were keeping it easier to make it more accessible.

My favorite quote:

GLaDOS: Well, this is the part where he kills us.

Wheatley: Hello! This is the part where I kill you!

Subtitle: Chapter 9 - The Part Where He Kills You

:lol:

+ Achievement!

I found the game abit 50/50 to be honest I found that alot of it was just doing test cambers which I believe gets abit repetitive

I was so glad when you finnish the first lot which were all over grown but then half an hour later your doing more involving new gels and floating things I just loved the bit inbetween test cambers

I was sooo looking

forward to going outside then its just a bloody video

:(