• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL this is a re-envisioning of the Lemmings game. Trailer made me laugh!  

It's a bit of a shame for people who want anothe rgame by Valve but there is no surprise in this. Mobile is a huge market today and a portal IP can make tons of money (look at how a Fallout one is pop

Is there honestly anyone on these boards that hasn't finished the game already? ;)

Anyway,

totally love the goo effects, are ossims!

Played through 3 chapters of the co-op, absolutely loving it. Brilliant level design, and much like the campaign then there were a few bits where we had to stop up to think things through, but the ball usually got rolling fast enough that it didn't get frustrating.

End of chapter 3 where you had to jump against each other to stop at the right time was genius!

Is there honestly anyone on these boards that hasn't finished the game already? ;)

ME!

I've been way too busy with work/building the new computar to play at all :gonk:

This weekend is looking busy too, maybe I'll get a few hours in.

Played through 3 chapters of the co-op, absolutely loving it. Brilliant level design, and much like the campaign then there were a few bits where we had to stop up to think things through, but the ball usually got rolling fast enough that it didn't get frustrating.

End of chapter 3 where you had to jump against each other to stop at the right time was genius!

When my friend and I got to that level, around 4AM, it took us FOREVER to figure it out. We were trying really dumb stuff like using light bridges and physics exploits to try and alter our momentum to get the desired result instead. When I eventually realized the comparatively way more simple solution, we were just stunned.