Sign in to follow this  
⌐■_■

Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

but yeah, what skjalg said basically. i reckon in a decade we'll go completely away from the notion that you find girl/boyfriends at bars, and maybe even one night stands too. a friend of mine told me this recently: "why would you go pick up someone on a friday, when you're drunk? you don't get any real pleasure out of it, and chances are you won't remember what happened the next morning." i gotta say i think he's right.

Let me assure you there is very real pleasure to be had picking someone up on a Friday when you're drunk. If you don't remember what you did that night then you do it again in the morning.

Both scenarios have their pros and cons. I wouldn't throw one out in favor of the other.

edit: sucks about your situation D3. hope everything works out.

i beg to differ, but then again i do go out on a binge sometimes. the-morning-after sex is the best thing in the world, though, if you don't wake up with a hangover...

also, sorry to hear D3.

I don't see what the big deal is. If you have a girlfriend you usually spend a lot of time with her. It's no different than saying "I went to the store with chris" or "I met up with the guys at the party."

Believing that having a girlfriend is some kind of exceptional state of being says more about your warped perception of life than it does about someone who is just making conversation.

QFT

and I'm sorry to hear about your loss D3... my condolances.

Thanks guys, it's difficult, especially since my dad has a new girlfriend (who I haven't met and don't want to)..

Part of my reason for the Russian is because I feel it'd be good to learn a new language, add something to the CV too.

Thanks guys, it's difficult, especially since my dad has a new girlfriend (who I haven't met and don't want to)..

Part of my reason for the Russian is because I feel it'd be good to learn a new language, add something to the CV too.

My condolences mate. The best thing to do is exactly that, life goes on and although loved ones will be fondly remembered, they would want us to live on and be happy. :) Also, despite we being all "virtual" friends, we are friends indeed, I also have another "net family" over at a gaming community and they have helped me get through some bad times in the past.

The good thing of working in a dying studio is that you can do all you ever wanted. Just like if the world ended tomorrow, you would be free to do anything. In this pic: cigarettes and whisky with the boss. A truly epic day.

ubifun.jpg

33922_437106982637_744687637_5418120_6599410_n.jpg

such a shame it never happened before :oscar:

Normally, I'm the one behind the camera but I was forced into getting my photo taken. D: This was from last month when I visited Norway (and met Skjalg!)

cj2mm.jpg

No, I do not work at Opera Software :)

Hey, did I miss something or did you not follow the mandatory rule about that two Mapcorians need to have a picture taken _together_ if they meet up? :)

Normally, I'm the one behind the camera but I was forced into getting my photo taken. D: This was from last month when I visited Norway (and met Skjalg!)

cj2mm.jpg

No, I do not work at Opera Software :)

Hey, did I miss something or did you not follow the mandatory rule about that two Mapcorians need to have a picture taken _together_ if they meet up? :)

Shyth! Apologies. I need to make another trip to Norway. Skjalg, you need to drive down to Oslo S again!