Sign in to follow this  
arhurt

Totally random concept/sketch thread

Hmm, was switching between your last version and new one and only difference is that you framed it higher and added logos to banners (logos kinda remind me a bit of Assassin's Creed one)? Still lacks the steampunk vibe you said you needed though!

in my very humble opinion, it needs moar orangy and bloomy feel, then again it's 2 am so don't quote me on that! :-D

Oh and the reflections on the ground are wrong!

261c5uc.jpg

Yeah those reflections wil be priority to fix.

I am not so sure about your color choices HP. But I will take a look at it and try something out.

Thanks for the feedback everybody. it is very helpfull. I will post an update friday

[HP] your reflection is pretty wrong too

Oh yeah I know I wasn't trying to get it accurate, lol. I just flipped it, rescaled it and reduced the opacity very quickly to demonstrate the reflection was wrong on the original. I'm aware the perspective is all wrong.

":3j177swa]
[HP] your reflection is pretty wrong too

Oh yeah I know I wasn't trying to get it accurate, lol. I just flipped it, rescaled it and reduced the opacity very quickly to demonstrate the reflection was wrong on the original. I'm aware the perspective is all wrong.

haha, the problem is that you scaled it so its more of how the shadow would've looked like not the reflection ;)

I love it, tells a nice story. I might be reading it wrong though, but the piece he's putting glue on in the last frame is way too big for the rest of the pot.

awesome, i dig the style

I love it, tells a nice story. I might be reading it wrong though, but the piece he's putting glue on in the last frame is way too big for the rest of the pot.

Thanks :) you are reading it right, updated the post above with a revised version.