Battlefield Bad Company 2

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it yesterday, but I got home late and didn't have that much time to play it, but I did join a Rush session that some of my friends were going at. I donno, Rush just isn't as much fun as Conquest in my opinion. I think it's mainly because it really requires a lot more teamwork and coordination than Conquest, and although that's awesome with a good team, then my experience so far with BC2 hasn't been that positive in that regard.

But it was only one round, and I'll give Rush mode some more chances, but overall I just don't get why they're pushing Rush as the main mode rather than Conquest. [/broken Record]

Just played a few hours of Conquest, it's pretty fucking good. Without a doubt the best BF game since BF2, and possibly even better. Time will tell :)

Really irritates me that the Medic doesn't have any proper explosives though, I'd really like to be able to revive folks but I always seem to face every tank on the planet when I choose the Medic class and vice-versa when I play Engineer. But I guess that's kinda the idea :)

Server browser is a joke. Worst I've ever used. And the FOV is only vertical and not horizontal. Dumb as anything. Developers have tried really hard to obscure your view with everything you do. Aim down ironsights you get blinded by the massive muzzle-flash and surrounding ironsights. Tank view is just garish and bright as the sun. FOV, as mentioned does its best to limit your view. If you shoot a tank 4 times in the rear it is left with 10hp so the crew are allowed to vacate it easily so all that effort you put into fighting it is a waste as they get away scot free. Both teams all have the same weapons, boring. Snipers are stupidly easy to play and infest servers.

Not impressed with my £34 investment so far. The beta gave hope but so far this is a mess.

you can change the fov on pc

FOV is only vertical, I have changed it and it's bad.

Have you ever played a Battlefield game before? Its always been like this minus the FOV. And at least finally they have added a hardcore mode which is a nice change of pace although I perfer living longer in normal mode, heh.

you can change the fov on pc

FOV is only vertical, I have changed it and it's bad.

Have you ever played a Battlefield game before? Its always been like this minus the FOV. And at least finally they have added a hardcore mode which is a nice change of pace although I perfer living longer in normal mode, heh.

I use an external application for proper fov widescreen support within bf2.