Sign in to follow this  
Gloglebag

Battlefield Bad Company 2

The gunplay is better then BF2, but not as god MW and MW2, it doesn't feel as tight and visceral. Also snoipa's are hilariously nerfed, no prone, glowing bukkake on scope, bullet travel time, low damage, low fire rate, you have to keep the crouch button depressed, scope sway.

Imo they should remove the sway, and make the crouch button a toggle. This way you can at least go for head shots at reasonable distance.

Yeah it's like you gotta play the game, fuck that shit.

As long as it's nothing like CoD4's sniping I'm happy. Sniping shouldn't be easy. :|

Yeah the m16 and m4 were overpowered sniper rifles.

The gunplay is better then BF2, but not as god MW and MW2, it doesn't feel as tight and visceral. Also snoipa's are hilariously nerfed, no prone, glowing bukkake on scope, bullet travel time, low damage, low fire rate, you have to keep the crouch button depressed, scope sway.

Imo they should remove the sway, and make the crouch button a toggle. This way you can at least go for head shots at reasonable distance.

Are you stoned?

As long as it's nothing like CoD4's sniping I'm happy. Sniping shouldn't be easy. :|

Yeah the m16 and m4 were overpowered sniper rifles.

Are you stoned?

Only when reading mapcore

Played the beta for roughly 4 hours and found it to be pretty damn amazing. Definitely glad I preordered this, brings back good memories from 2142. Seems pretty refined too. I especially like the new knife and the fact you don't get tired after sprinting for 5 seconds anymore (infinite sprint). Knife feels a lot more like a weapon that it does in cod4, and even the older BF games, though you now use it on a melee button instead of a seperate weapon. Takes some skill to get it right, but I find that to be a better quality than everyone just randomly slashing in a direction like in cod4.

The enemy spotted now works by pressing Q while looking at someone and works great. You can't see anyone on the map until someone spots them, and if a spotted enemy dies, the spotter gets an XP bonus. There are A LOT of unlock, pins and rewards. If you're any good at the battlefield style play, you'll level decently fast and get a lot of them. And nothing's actually more satisfying than checking out all the rewards you got after the round ends (and you can take your time doing it too before rejoining the game, damn you cod4). Of course the dog tags made a return. You get unlocks for a class by playing it, and it takes you linearly through the tree. But honestly, I prefer this over the old system. It seems you get stuff a bit faster, and it's working good so far. Also, some unlocks are universal for all the classes, like some rifles, and handguns. So if you've been playing a ton of engineer (like I usually do), you're not gimped when switching on to assault later.

Anyway. Love this game.

Played it some more for over an hour. Laggy and broken as hell. It's a beta sure but that doesn't prevent it from being damn annoying to see your 30 round clip go into someone's face with no effect. Getting warped back through fences constantly or stuck on stupid little trees. The fov is just a pain in the ass and I cant focus on a damn thing its so small. The only small enjoyment I got was from playing a dirty sniper but that's weak as anything and takes about 3 shots to kill anything. If they fix this lag maybe I won't get so frustrated at it and enjoy it more. But until then it can fuck off.

Played it some more for over an hour. Laggy and broken as hell. It's a beta sure but that doesn't prevent it from being damn annoying to see your 30 round clip go into someone's face with no effect. Getting warped back through fences constantly or stuck on stupid little trees. The fov is just a pain in the ass and I cant focus on a damn thing its so small. The only small enjoyment I got was from playing a dirty sniper but that's weak as anything and takes about 3 shots to kill anything. If they fix this lag maybe I won't get so frustrated at it and enjoy it more. But until then it can fuck off.

????? In all the time I played I had literally zero lag issues. Maybe your settings are too high and it's in fact an FPS issue instead?

Also sniper instagibs if you'd stop firing the bullets like it's a semen sprayer and actually try to make a headshot. This is BF, it's always been like this. But yah, I imagine it's not a game for everyone.

I have yet to see much of this at all. Demo or Beta.

????? In all the time I played I had literally zero lag issues. Maybe your settings are too high and it's in fact an FPS issue instead?

Also sniper instagibs if you'd stop firing the bullets like it's a semen sprayer and actually try to make a headshot. This is BF, it's always been like this. But yah, I imagine it's not a game for everyone.

I've played BF2 for years so you can can that stance already. My fps are 40+ on max so it isn't that.

Now that the server browser is fixed, I took a look at the servers and was shocked. There are no European servers at all. The vast majority of them are based in Chicago with only 1 other being in Seattle. Eurgh. :(