Ben Edney - Level Designer

Scinbed

It's pretty simple and effective, but almost too simple. Like someone suggested, you may just want to throw all your levels onto a single page. This way if someone doesn't happen to see those sections by the time they get to the bottom, they may think that's all there is. I also have no idea of knowing what kind of maps these are (ie; SP, or MP), what gameplay modes they support, whether you made custom art for them or not, what else you did, etc. One thing you can do is check out job listings for the job you want, and often times they will tell you how to structure your portfolio. Here is an example from iD's Level Designer opening;

Applicants should provide specific examples of relevant work. These examples can be in the form of playable game levels, screenshots, scripting examples, video captures, or any other method that conveys the work being demonstrated. Examples should also include descriptions of exactly what the applicant is responsible for and what creative processes were used.

http://www.idsoftware.com/business/jobs/index.php

It's pretty simple and effective, but almost too simple. Like someone suggested, you may just want to throw all your levels onto a single page. This way if someone doesn't happen to see those sections by the time they get to the bottom, they may think that's all there is.

I actually missed the categories at first. However I found the categories the second time i had a look at the folio, so I strongly agree with your suggestion.