WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

2 hours ago, Radu said:

Did a small level for HL2 over the past 5 days. Just a quick exercise where I played with some stealth mechanics. Not inspired by Dishonored at all.

JcsmV52.jpg

jYRcxBO.jpg

DqRvtWn.jpg

taqfJvW.jpg

Holy shit that is amazing! Remind me of DIshonored!

10 hours ago, will2k said:

Any chance you were inspired here by the water pump quest from Dying Light 2 E3 2019 gameplay trailer?

Nope, it was directly inspired by the valve in Valve's offices. The level's name is Gordon and the Steam Machine. You can make of that what you will ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I made Halo Infinite's Bazaar map in CSGO SDK as a way to relearn the editor and I thought the map could be fun with CSGO guns and movement. Its dev version for now, I tried to implement a jump pad mechanic but something's not right with it so added ladder for now. I want to make the similar gun spawns and low gravity type in the Halo but its not going as planned. I can share the map files here...not sure if I am allowed. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2693021601 

a.png

c.png

d.png

j.png

Edited by Anarchy
added screenshots

10 hours ago, Anarchy said:

Hi, I made Halo Infinite's Bazaar map in CSGO SDK as a way to relearn the editor and I thought the map could be fun with CSGO guns and movement. Its dev version for now, I tried to implement a jump pad mechanic but something's not right with it so added ladder for now. I want to make the similar gun spawns and low gravity type in the Halo but its not going as planned. I can share the map files here...not sure if I am allowed. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2693021601 

a.png

c.png

d.png

j.png

lol nice

On 12/27/2021 at 11:13 AM, Anarchy said:

a.png

c.png

d.png

j.png

Small update brings better nav mesh and chickens in the map. Next is textures and objects overhaul.

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Looking good! I imagine is Dying Light’s engine?

That another corner of Italy you got there? 😇 Makes me think of the lakes region

Good guess on both :)

Yes, I'm back to Dying Light engine after a 1.5 yrs break with CryEngine. This is an old project of mine that I started in 2018 and put on hold ever since. I'm resuming it now and turning it to a fully playable mission with proper quests/NPCs.

The initial reference for the project was Liguria/Cinque Terre but now I'm expanding it to include Amalfi coast and even some reference points from the French Riviera too (St. Tropez, Cannes...)

Hopefully it will turn out to be the typical Mediterranean Italian coastal town :)