Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

I took a break from my csgo map because inspiration hit me and i just couldn't help myself, i had to make this beauty in halo forge, it's called Fantasia and is inspires by Ori and the will of the wisps, and a stage in ssbm fountain of dreams

017b6963-8799-46ec-b58b-7f1989a36862.PNG.eaeaa0324b7644d45bcafc6d0833d82a.PNG

Edited by Soldat Du Christ

On 8/22/2020 at 2:15 AM, fewseb said:

Some mountains I sculpted for the skybox of my upcoming wingman map. It was the first time I really attempted to sculpt large terrain and I am quite please with how it turned out.

I agree with blackdog--this is just all around HL2EP2 vibes. Very cozy. I would like to live there.

Finalised v1 layout of my first CS:GO map using Hammer de_backlot, set in a Hollywood Studios style tourist attraction. My goal for this map is to have three different environments - Old timey' Mexico on B, York, England in Mid, and a Sitcom interior studio on A, that each highlight and encourage different engagement types. It's been a long, but fun road using and learning the tools as I go. I'm very excited to actually play-test this with some friends and get some feedback on how it actually plays out. 

radarlayout1.png

On 8/30/2020 at 7:48 PM, harazataz said:

Finalised v1 layout of my first CS:GO map using Hammer de_backlot, set in a Hollywood Studios style tourist attraction. My goal for this map is to have three different environments - Old timey' Mexico on B, York, England in Mid, and a Sitcom interior studio on A, that each highlight and encourage different engagement types. It's been a long, but fun road using and learning the tools as I go. I'm very excited to actually play-test this with some friends and get some feedback on how it actually plays out. 

radarlayout1.png

What tool do you use to make the top down image? Nice and clean

and updates:

548108521_victorian10.PNG.638504ce4db7ff8ba7c33b660cd53f52.PNG

102016483_victorian11.PNG.75a2b0f1ca11cf9214bf5b1bc580436b.PNG

Edited by Soldat Du Christ

@Soldat Du Christ are you going to post a screenshot of every single brush you have add to your map? 😂

But jokes aside, just get that greybox done and have a playtest 🤘 also its better to create your own topic in '3D' to show progress and maybe get feedback. 

Edit: oh and for the radar u should use TAR (Terri Auto Radar)

Edited by Roald