Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

1 hour ago, Oskmos said:

Yeah its all from photos I've taken close to where I live. Lots of photoscanning aswell ye :)

It reminds me a TON of when I used to work for SAS out at Arlanda. Keep it up!

On 4/19/2018 at 3:14 PM, Oskmos said:

Insertion2MapcorePost.jpg

That snow is beautiful. How do you get that look, is it a displacement, overlay, or prop?

I also just want to say that Insertion was some of the most fun I've ever had with Counterstrike, period. Just a breath of fresh air.

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎21 at 11:01 AM, PapaRabbi said:

That snow is beautiful. How do you get that look, is it a displacement, overlay, or prop?

I also just want to say that Insertion was some of the most fun I've ever had with Counterstrike, period. Just a breath of fresh air.

Its just blend materials on displacements! I have lots of different snow textures but these are the ones that you can see in this scene:

terrain_snow_06.jpg

Edited by Oskmos

I'm not sure if this is allowed on this forum, but could I maybe get some of those snow textures you're talking about for my own use? All the base asset snows are too clean for the map I'm making. I would fully credit you on both the workshop page and my in-map credits.

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎26 at 3:40 AM, HoMaRt said:

Hey guys, do you remember, 7 month ago I posted a picture of a finished landscape created in Unreal Engine 4.
I decided to do a huge optimisation pass and shifted the art direction of the project to something more personal: Here is a comparison screenshot :

If you want to see more pictures: follow this link : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QvlyE

image7.jpg

image18.png

Damn! You sir, are very talented! It's beautiful!