Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

@Flower_Shop_Guy Looking good! One little knee-jerk crit is that you should try and find some elements that will help it stand out from nuke. I see that it's raining in some of your screens, maybe you could change your lighting/skybox and fog values to mix up the atmosphere a little bit? Some custom decals instead of the "parker" ones could help the map feel unique also. Small things like that, I think a little subletly will go a long way. (Although I'm sure this is stuff that you've already got on your list :))

Edited by nikkoship

My first Unity project.

Models made using 3Ds Max, textures created with photoshop and Unity used as the game engine.

This level is intended to be for a mobile game, so everything is in "low" quality for that purpose.

https://imgur.com/a/Mt3ED

Edited by ItzOmega

19 hours ago, ItzOmega said:

My first Unity project.

Models made using 3Ds Max, textures created with photoshop and Unity used as the game engine.

This level is intended to be for a mobile game, so everything is in "low" quality for that purpose.

https://imgur.com/a/Mt3ED

Looks cool for a first project but it needs more attention to the scale, things are way off, some barrels look like they are 3 meters high?