Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Everytime I start up the vmf, I just want to close Hammer again. So I try to piece out parts externally and integrate them into the map. Also trying to use as much stock content in unconventional ways as possible.

(btw sorry, compression fucked up the second screenshot big time.)

20160927081708_1.jpg

20160927081957_1.jpg

On 24/09/2016 at 8:44 PM, will2k said:

I don't have the game :B

Checked yday the store for possible promotions, there's a bundle for DoI+Ins that comes cheaper than DoI alone for couple pounds (£12), I might just get it and then give away Ins (if possible, I already own it).

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Checked yday the store for possible promotions, there's a bundle for DoI+Ins that comes cheaper than DoI alone for couple pounds (£12), I might just get it and then give away Ins (if possible, I already own it).

When you buy the bundle when already owning Ins, you only get DoI and a discount instead.

33 minutes ago, El_Exodus said:

When you buy the bundle when already owning Ins, you only get DoI and a discount instead.

So even cheaper, or the same price of the bundle? Because that would be a bit rubbish.

Ah now I see, I looked better at the bundle info, and I understand why Ins is stroke through. Would be more than £12 with Ins in it.

Edited by blackdog

On 9/27/2016 at 2:37 AM, Deathy said:

Everytime I start up the vmf, I just want to close Hammer again. So I try to piece out parts externally and integrate them into the map. Also trying to use as much stock content in unconventional ways as possible.

(btw sorry, compression fucked up the second screenshot big time.)

20160927081708_1.jpg

20160927081957_1.jpg

I really like this :) What was is going to be?

6 hours ago, R-C-MAN said:

I really like this :) What was is going to be?

Some international embassy (office space) in an asian country in a dystopic/cyberpunk future. Still far away from that, though. :D