WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIP for my Portal 2 mod.

A small thing a made for tf2.

Posted Images

Here's some shots of the more completed sections of Europa: Vostok Station, my single-player campaign map for Mass Effect: Unification, my total-conversion mod for Star Wars Battlefront II.

Vostok Station's entrance and hangar where the player is introduced to combat and the Interact mechanic.

eur_01-3.jpg

The Cargo Bay where crates and other assorted containers would be transported from the hangar for storage.

eur_01-5.jpg

An action shot of a Frag Grenade being thrown into a group of enemies in the Cargo Bay.

eur_01-6.jpg

The station's Reception area. Visitors to the station would begin tours of the station in this room.

eur_01-7.jpg

A screen advertising the Kassa Locust in the Reception.

eur_01-8.jpg

The station's Management Center, which essentially acts as its main office from which the entire station is managed.

eur_01-11.jpg

The station's Power & Thermal Control Center. This room contains various machinery that power and heat the station by hydrogen, given the environment and presence of liquid water.

eur_01-12.jpg

The upper level of the station's Comms Control Center, which handles all of the station's outgoing, incoming, and inter-station communications.

eur_01-14.jpg

And finally, here's a trailer for the level!

All feedback is welcomed and greatly appreciated!

• Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic