Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

hehe you guys make me smile everytime I post something here ;) 
So yeah it is kind of emberassing how long it has been since I started this.

Way back the source engine could not handle all the brushwork and i did not know anything about modeling yet so I shelved it.
picked it back up a couple of times throughout the years, eventually converted all of the bsp brushwork to models and put it in unity, which was cool but no fun without a game around it.
Now I'm finally finishing this for ut4, still fixing up some bugs that crept in over the years but it will be ready for testing soon :)

Excited for this one!

I know it's really not much, but I just wanted feedback on the layout of the CS map I'm working on. I just feel like it needs a bit more.. something.

My biggest fear with this layout is the long sight-lines, especially around the outer areas of the map. I'd try to make a majority of them shorter and only keep 1-2 really long sight-lines in the map :)

adJFbCx.thumb.png.f0bf7262fddcf8cb5646ae

I think it's sad to have all the window at the same height. Need variation between the different buildings.

so conceived

I think it's sad to have all the window at the same height. Need variation between the different buildings.

:D