Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Hey, can you guys check out my pam I'm working on for the last few months? The detailing is not even started, I have been purely focused on the gameplay balancing, but playing with bots doesn't give me any answers. So can you give me some constructive critisism and feedback?

Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487172748

hr_ textures are meant to be used with 0.125 scale :)

Why's that? I feel like the bricks would look like tiny ants. Well, for appartment, it could be better for first floor bricks to be smaller scale. Are they meant to be used 0.125 scale because the textures are like "high definition/quality/resolution" I think, they still look fine even if streched to 0.3 Well, anyways, i will see how it looks with 0.125 and 0.250 

Why's that? I feel like the bricks would look like tiny ants. Well, for appartment, it could be better for first floor bricks to be smaller scale. Are they meant to be used 0.125 scale because the textures are like "high definition/quality/resolution" I think, they still look fine even if streched to 0.3 Well, anyways, i will see how it looks with 0.125 and 0.250 

Its up to you how you use them at the end. They are 1024X1024 so scaling them down gives you a 1024 texture on 512 block.

Its up to you how you use them at the end. They are 1024X1024 so scaling them down gives you a 1024 texture on 512 block.

Well, i did test it. For basic walls and stuff, in some cases it looks way better. But what i am working on is going to have a lot of scales that go from 0.125 (maybe even less) - 0.300. Anyways, thanks for info!