Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Hi ! I'm new here :)

I'm currently working on a game, here's a foliage & lighting test. Everything is moving with wind ^^

Grass is supposed to receive light from the sun but for some weird reason I have to desactivate it :(

It's on source engine btw.

nag_village0005-4b048fa.jpg

Corentin <3 Why it look sharpen at the distance ?

Picked up my CTF map (CTF-Atmos) for UT4 today, currently working on brush architecture and lighting, the next step will be growing a pair and using blender to start making some models.

Xgj9jNoqUoDACq_p0IDjq_TtD6o9xMwMXmMAV3aC

Of7JtqLWLwGuqvRYIfuLJo4aBs0XbDBf9ZCFGxxG

0Xjp3L3xVJVbAtu5SLW7pINOAmk1E3pbwftjWfzI

I've been busy today c:

HEHHEE.jpg

Why do i have a feeling that something is missing, because it should be brighter there because of lamp. If you want brightness to be like this then you should make the lamp broken or something, or else it makes impression like this :D

I've been busy today c:

Why do i have a feeling that something is missing, because it should be brighter there because of lamp. If you want brightness to be like this then you should make the lamp broken or something, or else it makes impression like this :D It's a high quality Russian made light, that's all :P

I've never been that good with lighting, but those lights seem to look funny when they case bright lights, don't worry they may not be very realistic but they swing when you shoot them!

Damn, that doesn't matter. Hight quality russian made lamp. Made me laugh. Lamps brightness looks like 100W but it doesnt light anything but itself :D I dunno, lots of people has eye for this, and then they become sketchy because of shitload minor errors like this :D

Does anyone have any idea what to fill this wall with? I searched so many references and tried to sketch something out but everything feels odd, I'm not sure about some windows there either it looks kinda shit with because I only have windows on 2 sides.

VFqp1Io.png

Does anyone have any idea what to fill this wall with? I searched so many references and tried to sketch something out but everything feels odd, I'm not sure about some windows there either it looks kinda shit with because I only have windows on 2 sides.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Something like this

Screenshot_1.jpg

Something like this

I don't know about posters it will probably look bad, this is some sort of big "lobby" or reception room. I am thinking of maybe making some 3D logo later on or something like that, 2D overlay didn't look too bad either but resolution is shit when stretched to a proper size for the wall