Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Looks like UE4 to me :)

Good job man! I'd really like to see some strong colours in there eventually, maybe some foliage has crept in in parts, or maybe some vibrant red banners of some sort. 

Working on an entry for the polycount throne room contest with a buddy from work (Martin Holmberg, not sure if he's on mapcore) Still one month to go and lots to do :)

Wow this is impressive!

I'm gonna be so ridiculous with my entry

Nice Minos, is that in a games engine?

Yep Unreal 4 as Pogos guessed :D

@Pogos: Agreed! I was gonna work on plants next, have some really cool ideas for those. The skybox should also add some color (we will be making our own with moons and shit).

@TheOnlyDoubleF: haha just focus on finishing it. Working on these contests is a great way to level up, just force yourself to get as much done by the deadline :)

Here's a CS map I blocked out a while back. Needs more cover and whatnot. Not sure if it's worth continuing with, tbh. :v

Why not worth continuing?

Looks cool! I like the hostages at the lowest point and rescue at the highest layout, having CTs fight their way out uphill.

Here's a CS map I blocked out a while back. Needs more cover and whatnot. Not sure if it's worth continuing with, tbh. :v

I really like the look of it! You should get it on a playtest.

QFT

A little something i've been working on with the UT4/UE4 editor. Im working on improving my workflow and making sure I get to get a good fun block out before moving onto anything else.
The goal of the map is to have some nice vertical movement and lots of fun wall jumps.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12054&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=12174&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=12178&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=12052&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=12050&stc=1

Please do!

Love the height difference between the two spawn points; i've been thinking of how to achieve the "dod_avalanche effect" for a while, and been thinking of underground maps every time I go in London.

Here's an overview of a CS:GO map I've had lying around for over half a year or so. They layout is based on an unreleased map for CS:S called de_shiva. I've already changed some of the waypoints, so e.g. you have three access points to every bomb spot.

I am just not sure, whether CTs have overpowered access to the spots since they need half or less than half of the time the Ts need.

de_likeage_overviewwsuq3.jpg

Any feedback regarding tactics/waypoints is appreciated. I know it's a tough goal, but I plan to have this ready till 8th/9th.

Cover and stuff is not placed properly yet.

@Psy: Definitely continue it. Might be interesting to see it finished. :)

Edited by Deathy