WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

I just started to create a sci-fi styled Arms Race map for CS. I planned this for quite some time but had no idea how to make the layout. I hope i'll have a first playable version soon to check the gameplay out. We'll see if i gonna finish this one^^ So far i put 20 minutes into this :v

ar_scifi17js54.png

I just started to create a sci-fi styled Arms Race map for CS. I planned this for quite some time but had no idea how to make the layout. I hope i'll have a first playable version soon to check the gameplay out. We'll see if i gonna finish this one^^ So far i put 20 minutes into this :v

ar_scifi17js54.png

Make it look like it's in space and add some Unreal Tournament style jumping pads, and I'll love you forever.

Some De_Oasis progress. Still haven't figured out how to make shadows less dark. (A.K.A Contrast)

Raise the brightness of the Ambience property of your light_environment 

Already did. The screenshot you see has the max Ambience level possible.

Doing an art pass of everyone's favorite TF2 map, cp_orange_x3.

Some bits need a lot of work, and I'm still unsure how to do the ground without it looking overdetailed, but not underdetailed

Nice work dude!

I would recommend to make more cover to last point, because it's impossible to take, if both teams have more that 5 players and spawntimes are short. It has been the only downside in the map, so I hope you do something to that. Plzz (puppysmile) :)

• Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic