Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

ok that's better !  The thing was the two tower looking like gwalior fort. keep up the good work.

It does look like it, I'll probably replace it with an hotel. (A good one! :P)

@TheGunma

Looks great like the lightning but i think the walls look abit bleach perhaps use coulercorrection?

The color is white, so if i added color correction it would look either blue/green/red or any color i select. Adding more colors to palette would just make the building look noisy and over-all a bad background for a battle-zone. Player models are pretty visible against white, but I'll have to rethink about it.

I'll post up screenshots if i come up with an idea to compensate the brightness/bleach-ness/saturation.

Thanks for good feedback people.

Well you dont have to change the color itself just make your white brown abit more saturated at the end its your choice looks great anyway :D

It's not when the operation starts indro, it's when Valve will start considering submissions. Lookit.

Ty for info.

Anyways trying to push my map also out before 15th september then.

Also if i have enough time im going to edit all flower model textures and add some snow, ice on them.

CT Spawn:

5C0391DF0ABA4BDE03B67D98E1D414EDC4563500

It's not when the operation starts indro, it's when Valve will start considering submissions. Lookit.

Ty for info.

Anyways trying to push my map also out before 15th september then.

Also if i have enough time im going to edit all flower model textures and add some snow, ice on them.

CT Spawn:

5C0391DF0ABA4BDE03B67D98E1D414EDC4563500

Looks a lot better. Starts to shape up to be a bit more real! Try to make sidewalks on the road, you can add some cones to mark where pedestrians can walk. I'd use a yellow rope between each cone to mark "safe zone", I'd also add some signs on the road. You can get some from Overpass models. It's a slippery road after-all! Noone cleaned it for a while. :P

43895abda8979960f8cd5b08a5d700ea9d084383

Nah seriously, it's incredibly dark and I can't see anything to comment on other than the lit up signs.

im not particularly looking for feedback, only posted because someone said keep posting maps. NMRiH generally has pretty dark environments, so having a tiny pic + white background makes it hard to see. In game, with the Post processing and Flashlight, its lit fine. Besides im just grey boxing a little test map to learn how the game plays out. 

Edited by holiestcows