Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Just a small map i'm making for streamings on vakarm, we will try to do a show like some TV shows where people are trying to answer some questions but ... on csgo :)

So it's just a very tiny small scene, but i had to work on the entity system

Reminds me of that game show, the weakest link: http://youtu.be/LQL_w7JSxCQ?t=2m39s 

Needs a pitfall trap under each podium and the middle person can drop a player to their demise!  :D

Reminds me of that game show, the weakest link: http://youtu.be/LQL_w7JSxCQ?t=2m39s 

Needs a pitfall trap under each podium and the middle person can drop a player to their demise!  :D

Yes exactly that's my reference place ^^

i don't think i'll kill people that are wrong but that's a great and crazy idea ahah :D

Made in hammer using L3DT and DispGen. Takes up whole grid in hammer.

That'd suit a hunger games map brilliantly

The goal is something like that. But I'm aiming for something more like battle royal for ARMA 3 with a zone that shrinks into the middle of the map.

Edited by vstmn

They're actually developing the gamemode again now, although I've offered help without any reply. If the current stuff doesn't suit you, feel free to contact me if you need help with the scripting/entity work for the gamemode itself.