WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIP for my Portal 2 mod.

A small thing a made for tf2.

Posted Images

Don't pay attention to the misaligned textures, the BSP compiler did weird shit.

tux9kTgl.jpg

3ZE3yoll.jpg

Same comments as on Func. But I was wondering what editor are you using? Trenchbroom?

I really can't see much of the walls in the first pic. I don't know if it's feedback of any worth since my screen is obviously too dark, but it seems as though the scene in the first picture is a bit too dark maybe? Apart from that, it's cool! :D

Working on a small Porco Rosso flight sim game designed for VR... it's about looking around, so it had to be an open cockpit game, so... Porco Rosso. It's called "Nostrum." Currently a finalist in the Oculus VR jam, cross your knuckles for me!

I swear someone at work was showing me this a week ago :P

Good luck!

Yeah I'm using TrenchBroom. Everything in the screenshots was done with it.

Funny that you think it's too dark, it's actually bright as fuck on my monitor.  :D

Haha! I guess that's an unsolvable problem then, users will always have different software - unless Apple consumes the world completly, god forbid. xD

Working on a small Porco Rosso flight sim game designed for VR... it's about looking around, so it had to be an open cockpit game, so... Porco Rosso. It's called "Nostrum." Currently a finalist in the Oculus VR jam, cross your knuckles for me!

A flight simulator for Occulus, that's just great! :D

Edited by Sjonsson
  • Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic