Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset everyone :(

Well I think you didn't, so don't worry. But you really should spend more then 2 hours on a scene to learn more effectively, I think it's in your interest as well. Like knj said, 2 hours might be not even enough to get a good idea for a scene, I won't start talking about gathering references as well (which could take days)... You might also want to try to make just single assets instead of an entire scene. Of course a finished scene is better for a showcase, but a scene also needs much more time to spend on.

If you just started going to university you still have some time left until you are in need of a polished portfolio. So there is also no need to get those scenes as fast as possible (as far as I can say).

So just take the time you need.

Hey I am struggling to produce my radar for my cs:go map. I have put in the coordinates of what the console gave me but it is WAY off, and so after painstakingly manually editing it for an hour, I got the Y scale to work and fit but the X is way too big so if I make it smaller, to fit my X, the Y will way too small.

Thanks guys, yeah it's not totally finished, but I don't want to overload too much my map with props, I do a huge work on the brushwork to compensate the lacks of props, but it definitely need a final touch that's sure :)

And about the angles, i'm more based on the 45° grid than the 90° one ahah, I can't do a straight brush anymore, when you're used to work with the angles it's not possible to do something straight anymore :D

I've been working my ass of on this night scene. It's kinda dark though. Feedback appreciated.

10LTMFF.jpg

I've been working my ass of on this night scene. It's kinda dark though. Feedback appreciated.

10LTMFF.jpg

Hahaha, I love what you did with the dog, how he's licking that lollipop that the princess soldier dropped from her tricycle made out of hair :D

10LTMFF.jpg

Care to share your workflow on your next Mapcore article? The community would certainly benefit from that!