Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Writing a music visualizer with a 80's cyberpunk kind of vibe. This is one of the visualizers, it's basically a fps of you flying over infinite terrain. The reason the image is blurry is because when bass hits the camera blurs and shakes.

The beat detector is about 25% done. It's still a little inaccurate. I've had to read a ton on the physics of sound and how humans perceive sound the last few weeks to get a decent algorithm going.

The graphics engine is a from scratch engine done in c++ and OpenGLES2

PcuEMjM.png

no shop in there ?

Don't think it's an RPG, doesn't need a shop ;p

Seriously though, looking great penE, but I find it hard to focus on anything in particular, if that's your goal though it's well done :)

That looks really nice, has some potential to be an awesome portfolio piece :)

I don't think the sand ground fits in there. Makes you wonder if it's supposed to be a forest or a beach scene. Also don't be afraid to spend some more polygons on those trees and rock stones.

Oh crap ! I thought it was snow x)

About the sand, I think you should add more color, something closer to earth, and also water puddle, grass, etc. You cannot keep this white color =s

Rainbow%27s+End+Forest+01.jpg

Nice scene btw

Edited by kikette

I think it's much simpler, you've gone for an autumn setup but the sand is just about the only thing that would not change given the time of year, simple google autumn and you have the answer :)https://www.google.c...YWtN8bLtAafpYDg

Autumn-sunburst-landscape.jpg

the ground, sky and atmospherics all fit the time of year, no need to reinvent the wheel.; I think this in general is a time we often forget in games and is quite honestly the most beautiful of them all

Edited by 2d-chris