Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

@Puddy the "adventure >" sign made me laugh, which is a good sign. (See what I did there?)

Here's a picture from a UT3 level I started on tuesday. The pillar's a bit bland.

6997651974_6b81960c49_b.jpg

Hey, I just felt like posting a tiny little screenshot of a scene I'm currently working on. Basic idea is that after the great zombocalypse, or a great war everything gets rebuilt using tracks. So those living-containers move on tracks and can quickly form new buildings and stuff :) .

So yeah, it's still pretty wip:

VASBt.jpg

@penE I really like the premise and the tone. Right now the structures look a little 2d though (might be the angle). That in combination with what looks like some lightweight support material, they almost feel like otherworldly billboards. Anyhow, keep up the work!

Oh, and make it playable! Wandering around would be fun. :B

@Mclogenog: Thanks man, you made some good points there. The buildings in the background probably look that flat because they are :B. Atm they are just a bunch of planes that are intersecting to make it look 3dish, but I'll work on that ..

best map eva <3 (i'm claiming i can finish it blindly by now :P)

sounds like a challenge :hurg2:

@Puddy the "adventure >" sign made me laugh, which is a good sign. (See what I did there?)

Heh, thanks! :)

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Peris, I never knew you loved adventure so much! :-D

@Mclogenog: Thanks man, you made some good points there. The buildings in the background probably look that flat because they are :B. Atm they are just a bunch of planes that are intersecting to make it look 3dish, but I'll work on that ..

If they are 2d they make a really awesome backdrop/3d skybox.

Puddy: Looking forward to test the none all bright-version ^^

Teaser of the project i'm part of. Watch in HD. Feel free to comment ^^ we need your advices !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDIIT2s2vRw

Hey @penE,

You are there from MappingBase :) - PS: I am sorry because i was blocked by MappingBase :( Because MappingBase hasn't support for deafness. :( It is ok. But i am worried for support with mapping & modelling :)

Now i am working in process. Just i want give after work time than i will send nice wip-pictures.