Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

that's looking mighty slick there, good job!

You flow graphed the camera movement right?

Not only camera, i create some perks and special movement for player like double jump :)

Architectural doodle

potguard3.jpg

Q3? No way... :o I like the architecture! Floor color is way different than others but I think it's not an issue, it will be good for guiding player I guess.

Q3? No way... :o I like the architecture! Floor color is way different than others but I think it's not an issue, it will be good for guiding player I guess.
Yeah, it is the Q3 engine but with some new textures I created from my summer holiday. I know it is not crazy normal map popping stuff but I still like playing with simple toys ...

Based on feedback I got from various forums I have re-created the lighting (it was bad), added a detail pass (dirt,dust and cobwebs, but not crazy industrial mine complex) and fixed a couple of texture issues on prefabs. A new angle to look at ...

potguard4b.jpg

Wow now the warm light fits great to the floor texture, also the cold light near the walls :) Awesome stuff you're making! :)

sarge mat: nice atmospere, which engine is that? looks like UDK? looks great

cheers :D, its the cry engine pretty much mostly the default assets for now anyway.

Only thing that really stands out here as road,

[//img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1905266/WOLD_StoryChallenge2/WOLDStoryChallenge2_01_02_2012_Screenshot2.jpg

It's waaaay to noisy, the road should leads the players eye, not the fences :) Scenes got a very skyrim look! Keep it up

cheers Chris. Yea I agree need to change that up a bit.

Was quite happy when I discovered this was featured on the cry dev home page along with another 3 entry's.

Not a level as such, just another scene I put together today, I figured I should start doing some more personal stuff with the CryEngine editor now that I'm learning all about it at work

22963590.jpg

The job title is Designer, meaning I'm doing game and level design, they don't split the roles up like some companies, I don't do any of the art side of things really except in my own time