Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Yeah man, this is really cool

how much time this far you've spend on it ?

18 hours + about 4 hours of watching UDK tuts.

Thanks for comments guys! :)

everything custom made? (textures, props?)

Hell no, it's all stock :) It's 18 hours but I'm counting making the dinner and watching Comedy Central. Hard to say exactly...

Hell no, it's all stock :) It's 18 hours but I'm counting making the dinner and watching Comedy Central. Hard to say exactly...

wow thats awesome. what udk tuts did you use? because atm i´m learning udk too but I still could need more usefull tuts =)

Interior done. Now I need to place sounds, make a short movie with camera fly and add some unique story to that scene. Will do tonight.

the_scene-udk_l.jpg

the_scene-udk_m.jpg

BTW. here's my drawing - a plan how it should look like. I haven't seen UDK stock assets before so I didn't know what I can do exactly - as you can see the drawing is a bit out of date.

Oh, and of course I'm not a drawer, it's just my plan, it don't haver to look nice, I see lots of perspective and proportions issues on this picture ;)

perspective-shot.jpg

This is looking awesome Seir. How far do you plan on taking it, like a simple DM map, or is it purely for show/learning? Either way I'm digging the lighting, and your use of the stock assets.

This is looking awesome Seir. How far do you plan on taking it, like a simple DM map, or is it purely for show/learning? Either way I'm digging the lighting, and your use of the stock assets.

Actually it's an art test to Polish division of Epic Games :) It will be a single scene to make some screens and short movie.

Actually it's an art test to Polish division of Epic Games :) It will be a single scene to make some screens and short movie.

PCF? They are awesome to work with - good luck :) Your test looks promising!