Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

I was home for a few days, not long enough to actually complete my ongoing project, but long enough to toy around with the cryengine, so I decided to create a few scenes based off comic books I like. Here's one:

03ref.jpg

03b.png

I was home for a few days, not long enough to actually complete my ongoing project, but long enough to toy around with the cryengine, so I decided to create a few scenes based off comic books I like. Here's one:

03ref.png

03b.png

Cool Corwin, I like it.

i'll do without an image quote: i like it but I'd work on more stylization and probably work on the camera (+ pp). (it's probably WIP anyway so don't mind me talking ;) )

i'll do without an image quote: i like it but I'd work on more stylization and probably work on the camera (+ pp). (it's probably WIP anyway so don't mind me talking ;) )

It's neither really WIP or final, I just wanted to practice a bit since I had a few hours time on my hands. Dunno if I'll take it further later, i'm usually more focused on gameplay, so polishing such a scene might be a bit off my skillset. I appreciate the suggestion though, I'll see what I'll do with this. Btw, did you have something in particular in mind when mentioning stylization?

I entered Ludum Dare 18. You get 48 hours to make a game, art, sound, code, etc... The theme is "enemies as weapons".

I REALLY need some sleep...

Good job Spicy for such a short time frame,

but,

I don't get these contests. Why waste peoples time to complete something useless in such a short time to prove nothing and make crap? A week would at least give some extra value. Maybenot? heh