WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

1-test0013.jpg 1-test0014.jpg 1-test0015.jpg 1-test0016.jpg

You really need to work on unifying your color pallet

Thanks for comment, final compil looks better but I will make some bush and rock props for the tree's integration. :)

ctf_woods_a30021.jpg

Just want to say that 90% of custom props are not by me but from other guys from bullet crops project.

@ Jean Paul : big industry is great, I just think those vent are too many on the second shot.

Yeah I am going for massive industry, these walls are like 4000 units tall. :P And yeah I agree, I should take some of the vents out, they are a bit much.

I also love what you have here, but the sky is a bit too bright for your lighting, load up doublecross and use that sky (sky_nightfall_01 I think)

JP: that just looks like your Lambda Core stuff. Try adding some color! You can't just map in bluish-gray forever, even if it looks cool. Challenge yourself. :P

3dnj: reminds me of the swamp theme stuff but better realized, kind of New Orleans-y

and here's how mine is shaping up, working on it about an hour a day. It's slightly more respectable now:

Hipshot: glad to see another q3w'er ;)

JeanPaul: those steam towers are very impressive :monocle:

If you use rays such as these, does it only make sense if all the lights also have coronas around them?

[attachment=0]noghost51.jpg[/attachment]

Cool Froyok, tho it seems like a pretty strong light there and a very limited radius is affected. I'd expect such strong light to falloff a lot longer, and I think you'd get some great light hits on the surrounding trees if it was falling off over a larger radius.

Also, neat stuff Hipshot =)

A new update on my scene after so much time! I changed the theme of this to sci-fi apartment complex because I think it fits better the props I have in mind for this.

Please excuse me for the horrible screenshot quality. I just can't get tiledshot to work inside UED (I can't run my map on play mode for some reason). Tiledshot looks like this for me: scifi_udkwip_tiledshot_Error.jpg Has anyone any idea on how to fix that?

New media:

scifi_udkwip06.jpg

scifi_udkwip07.jpg

I'm struggling a bit to find a good color palette for my lighting, any tips on that will be highly appreciated!

Hey cool man. I did a little paintover to help with the lighting. Blues and purples go great with orange, but at the moment yours is more an aqua so tone it down a bit and let it blend in with your orange background more. My paintover isn't amazing but hopefully it helps a bit!