Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

The animation on those floor tiles is really spot on. :)

I love the yellow robotic arms, nice texture and model work, but the top base texture could do with a bit more love.

nice work

Beacuse macroeconomic can be slightly booring sometimes, I'v been doing this "scene" during reading breaks.. Still need alot of work though and im not shure about the lighting. Something about the colours that dosnt seem to exactly right.. Would dig some input on that!

Oh Marcos :) Nice to see you mapping again!

Looks cool, as you mentioned the lighting...

I think you may have too many light sources going on making it unnecessarily cluttered. Also it seems they emit a whole lot of light being so small.

I think you may want to go with choosing one main light source and make that strong (maybe those two spots in the ceiling, could be big and strong enough to bounce light all around the room?) then you could still have all those other lights but with a lot less intensity. Just my thoughts :)

Thanks mate! You have a good point there! Looking back at it, all those lights look silly, I'll try to do some changes tonight. I'm still stuck in 2004 so im trying to figure out the lighting mistery of source.. Are there ANY lighting parameters you can use to get a bit more exiting result? As we could in the old days?

Yeah this macro exam realy makes me do everything else except reading.. I even installed Morrowind again D;

The last pic is unbelievable! :oops:

I'm not a big fan of the stalactites in the first one though, there's way too many of them.

I don't think you should really do something that realistic, because honestly, it doesn't look good even in the photo. :P

Don't get me wrong though, I'm really impressed with what you've done, just that I don't really like the shit-load of stalactites. But it's just my personal opinion. :)