Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Very clever to light them up to signify they don't accept portals. Can't you place some invisible brushes there to have them affected by the portals though?

for sure i did all my stuf in blender...

but the colors indicate nothing for now the vertical ones are blue and the lifted yellow, the portals didnt work on them because they dont work on models in general. now i took a func_brush and parented them on to the models, wich means that it works now.

for sure i did all my stuf in blender...

but the colors indicate nothing for now the vertical ones are blue and the lifted yellow, the portals didnt work on them because they dont work on models in general. now i took a func_brush and parented them on to the models, wich means that it works now.

yeah im trying to learn blender myself to work on an indie project, just trying to get used to it. its very cool to see what great stuff people can make with it. how long have you been using blender?

Hey, i dont hang around here much at all but I figure Ill start putting some of my stuff up here too to get some good crits :-D

I started this last night, not planning to do anything in particular with it at the moment.

cabin0001.jpg

cabin0000.jpg

cabin0002.jpg

yay a cabin!

Some things i noticed:

- Logs seems way to large

- Walls seems too flat

- Loose the upper metal part (texture) of the cabin as it dosnt seem to fit

Just looked up a ref pic for you, it would also be very cool if you did the grass thing on the roof, though the setting would need to be more forest like:

student-accomodation.jpg

other than that: cosy :-D