Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

You have some really tall architecture with some interesting designs and you hide it in a shadow? :???:

I planned to make a setting sun with a city light of which ignited little by little. A kind of atmosphere sieved, punctuated with light source...

On the screenshoot, its just a test for the direction of the light, not a color test.

There's only assets for the refinery setting in the editor so far. They have other themes, like a biodome and space station/ living spaces in the works.

2pzdvuc.jpg

Just doing a bit of detail on my Alpha in areas that play well. :)

Trying to break up the static world of the roofs by having a multitude of them being perpinicular. I've also tried to break up the skyline and make the buildings more interesting by adding the skybridge. Please don't mind the big white box building :(.

I'm aware that the roof textures are a bit repetative and the endless number of brown airvents is too but Valve seems to get away with it Ok on Lumberyard -- Plus not so many are visible from the ground.

30ivok0.jpg

Same thing here.

Hey Swaty that looks grea- stop hijacking my posts please.

Hrmm??? This is a WIP thread for everyone in case you hadn't noticed. :?

Please stop the attacks, I don't care about your personal history with him, as long as he behaves here.