Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Really nice work Rob. Good luck in the contest. :-D Here's my own entry for the PLR/CTF contest at TF2Maps. Admittedly these screenshots are from my contest submission (October) and I've made some changes to the 3D skybox since then so the tree cards aren't so stupidly high up.

c-1-full.jpg

c-2-full.jpg

c-3-full.jpg

c-4-full.jpg

c-5-full.jpg

c-6-full.jpg

Only the first 2 stages out of 3 are detailed and I'm already nearing the maximum number of allowed brushes. SOURCE! :fist:

i dont like the map by psy, i mean technicaly its good but i dont see the point in another tf2 style map, for me all those outside maps look the same.

but the one from 3Dnj realy got me. somehow it looks different than all the other tf2 maps.

this whole page is full of win. if mapcore wins uc again maybe we should start our own team next time (next to polycount and ga?)

yeah i agree, I don't see why not. I know enough people here that didn't participate who could easily win or be in the top!

Psy I know I'm being redundant here but that's one of the prettiest TF2 maps ever =) Even inspired me to do a TF2 map. I have some cool ideas but I'd have a hard time fitting them in the TF2 style.

As for the mapcore UC team: that's a great idea!

One of the best pages in this thread.

3Dnj, yours in particular gave me a goofy grin on my face. I love the look of those last two shots. Eager to see this one in action!