WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

redid the spawn zone on the map I posted shots of about 20 pages back. Hoping to finish this and the other one I posted shots of this weekend. I need more coffee.

I've already removed those unlit bright bushes in the shots with the trees in it. They were pug fugly.

ps_crossfire30040032.jpg

ps_crossfire30040031.jpg

ps_crossfire30040020.jpg

and this is from another map I updated this weekend

ps_ghetto60050016.jpg

That brush with the cars texture on it should be moved further away, it will look fake when you get so close to it in-game, like in your screenshot.

Yeah it's in the skybox, I was hoping if I have enough fog, I might get away with the silhouette. Maybe I should move it back a bit and thicken the fog?

That brush with the cars texture on it should be moved further away, it will look fake when you get so close to it in-game, like in your screenshot.

Yeah it's in the skybox, I was hoping if I have enough fog, I might get away with the silhouette. Maybe I should move it back a bit and thicken the fog?

That could work :)