WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIP for my Portal 2 mod.

A small thing a made for tf2.

Posted Images

Been working on an idea for a CS map for a while and its looking like it's finally coming together now!

I really wanted to give myself a challenge on this and shit what a challenge it is to get dense, lush forest running smooth in Source but I think I've cracked it! Still early WIP but I think its presentable enough to start showing stuff. :)

I would love to get my hands on the .vmf for this.

you sure you didn't mean thrik? :?

and it's repercussions ;D

Take a hint dude.

As for what you showed Briscoe, I think its a real departure for Source, but I suggest getting some serious playtesting going or figure out a clever way to illuminate a path in that light scheme. Despite all the eye candy it seems like it has the potential to be a really uncomfortable environment for players.

Odd sizing for images 1024x576 almost like the bottom of a 1024x768 screen got chopped off to hide a 3dmark bar that was at the bottom of the screen :D

1024x576 is 16x9, standard widescreen ratio. All my new shots are 1024x640 to match the 16x10 ratio on my new monitor. Perfectly normal.

Been working on an idea for a CS map for a while and its looking like it's finally coming together now!

//

I really wanted to give myself a challenge on this and shit what a challenge it is to get dense, lush forest running smooth in Source but I think I've cracked it! Still early WIP but I think its presentable enough to start showing stuff. :)

:shock:

Holy Hell, that's awesome.

• Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Sprony featured and unfeatured this topic