Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

everythings good except that blatant orange wall in the background of both shots.

:P

anything worth saying about it has been said so... Lookin good man!

envglows love to assplode on me. I wish there was a way to control how bright they can get and stuff. I admit I should spend a day or two just mastering them.

Use env_sprites with a glow sprite and render mode set to "world space glow" instead :)

Y hello thar!

This night I got bored so I threw together a few brushes to make a 'deathmatch style' CS map. Nothing too fancy and since I only spent one night of it, I havent playtested it yet. It's very small and meant for 1 vs 1. The gameplay type is 'fast paced deathmatch on small scale' (I made that one up all by myself!). The map lacks an apropriate skybox because I couldn't find one fast enough. Also, there is little brushwork left to be done. Not sure if I'll ever get resume on this, but if I do, chances are big that I will add flying spacecrafts carrying crates. I know how silly this is, but it's a fantasy of mine to kill my opponent by shooting a crate loose from an spacecraft wich then elegantly lands on his head.

You might also notice pictures of me and some musicboxes. That's because there is a MP3 being played, namely: Lonely Train - Black stone Cherry (wich is rather awesome if I might add).

The name is: cs_hardmatch (not found on google):

cshardmatch0000cj1.jpg

cshardmatch0002az3.jpg

cshardmatch0003va9.jpg

cshardmatch0004uu1.jpg

Sorry for the awfull borders and tekst, it's late and I'm in a hurry to my bed.

~ tomatoz

*** THANKS TO SPINE FOR CUSTOM TEXTURES!!***

edit: ahw man, the colours in the screenshots make me wanna fekken puke! D: