Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

That Militia looking map is great, best HL rocks ever!

Wonder what the rocks look like from the players viewpoint.

Its a pity he spends all that time on the rocks and the actual map is played on a flat square. If youre gonna build mountains, let ppl have some fun with em

QUESTION::: I have a simple fun map with ( 1...2...3.... ) 15 camera's and monitors.

Point_camera ( x15)

func_monitor ( x15)

That didn't work so i read some tuts. and in one of them i read about :info_camera_link so added 15 of those , but still all my monitors show camera1a ://

and I need them scaled up 3-4 times , /me cries :)

I didn't want to make a topic bout this so ... sorry ^^ :oops:

[[EDIT]] I think I found the problem guys.. I compile the map but when I run it it's the same map from before , so it just doesn't compile but neither does it give errors .. gonna look for it now.. ://

[[EDIT2]] uuuh , i'm confused... I put 3 brushes near my spawn area just to see if they were there when I compiled.. i save map as different name, compile , spawn , and no brushes , but it IS the map with the changed name... whot teh hell ? :///

I have 4 cameras as well at the moment and they're all showing the same picture from the first camera. Its odd, but this really ought to be in the engine discusion forum.

yeah idk what it is, I like the old version better atm maybe because of the newer versions lighting? everything kinda seems darker and bland in the new one. That shouldnt be too hard to fix though.

I really like the sky in the new map's first shot. :D

If its one thing I appreciate its a realistic sky.

unless thats a stock sky and I'm just dumb. . o_0

exec_office.jpg

exec_office2.jpg

In the conference room the dark, basicaly black, panels are not being lit for some reason. Basicaly its supposed to be a dark wood but its not coming across well in that area. I'll fix it tommorow morning.

cool :D if you can afford it, you should increase the lightmap size on that floor, would make the lighting look awesome, even better if you put some of those fancy light rays. that table in the second shot just looks silly because its so huge, its completely impractical, plus it looks like it's floating and lacks in anything on the surface (phones, pens, lights, papers)

i love the lights in the ceiling too, they look greay, but the rays coming out look a bit overdone, they need to be more subtle

i'll do a final compile tommorow night with a smaller lightmap. The table is HUGE, thats how they do it :P

onoz. ferret please make the lightmaps bigger so that there the shadows are harder.

rest looks good. maye some details on the table or in these glass boxes would pimp the scenery a little bit up :)