Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

4 hours ago, I ♡ The 1950's said:

Well, the Iron Cross is probably your best bet if you want people in countries like Austria to be able to see/play it.

Also, cool idea! I love anything related to Germany since I have lot's of heritage from there 😛

Yeah I'm a big WW2 Buff/ Reenactor. My Family were on both sides of the war. (RAF on the Allies, SS and SA in the German Reich) I reenact as a wehrmacht infantry unit so thats pretty cool. Plus I love dystopian worlds and societies so this will be a perfect map for me to build!

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, LORDDEATH said:

Yeah I'm a big WW2 Buff/ Reenactor. My Family were on both sides of the war. (RAF on the Allies, SS and SA in the German Reich) I reenact as a wehrmacht infantry unit so thats pretty cool. Plus I love dystopian worlds and societies so this will be a perfect map for me to build!

Nice! I have a grandmother who was born in the Third Reich, and my great grandfather was an SA, so I can't wait to see what you make!

Edited by I ♡ The 1950's

If I can give you one tip is to blockout the whole map before you start making the actual buildings :) I used to make this mistake all the time and because of that I finished like 5% of the maps I started haha.

2 minutes ago, Minos said:

If I can give you one tip is to blockout the whole map before you start making the actual buildings :) I used to make this mistake all the time and because of that I finished like 5% of the maps I started haha.

That's true :) I actually have the whole layout already finished and I'm just awaiting some last minute feedback from playtesters.

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

You live in London @Terri?

I live near Brighton, only visited London.

18 minutes ago, I ♡ The 1950's said:

That looks awesome @Terri! One thing though, shouldn't that lake in the second screenshot be frozen if it's? winter? 🤣

Thanks! Yeah, it was frozen before I changed it :P 

I liked how the reflection looked so kept it like that for the screenshots.