Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

7 minutes ago, [N]awbie said:

Hey Nawbie

Just a few things I noticed. The bombsite seems abit small, but I don't know how it feels ingame? The map could use some more lighting, maybe if you place them higher at the ceiling it will provide more light? The shutter infront of the stairs seems a litle misplaced. I would defenitly stumble over it while walking down the stairs xD Anyway just some minor stuff. Overall the brushwork looks interresting 

Edited by Roald

On 3/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, laminutederire said:

I'll try to find some! References as in normal pictures to inspire brushwork, or something more texture ready? 

Both are good. If they are hi-res with good composition, then they serve as texture material :)

3 hours ago, will2k said:

Both are good. If they are hi-res with good composition, then they serve as texture material :)

I won't oversell my photographer talents, but I think I have slate sheets waiting to go on the roof, that could help :)

Looking good @will2k

Though the windmill is looking really small to me. You got that from a reference? In Holland, the heaven of windmills, they are mostly way bigger then the houses. So thats my reference :D

2 hours ago, will2k said:

Thanks guys :)

I'll definitely make the windmill's double-sided sails longer in the next iteration

Well those sails are designed to catch the sleightest wind so I dont think there is a problem with them. Just when you make the building taller and the propellor higher, the sails would logicly have more chance to catch the wind. I think u can easyly find info about it on the internet. But yea for proporsion it could be needed you also increase the sails