Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

1 hour ago, slavikov4 said:

cs_neightborhood
ct spawn north

20160820184420_1.jpg

looks good but i think some of the red brick textures could be changed to something more apealing, (the entrances can stay the same if you like)

22 hours ago, Bastion said:

Playing with the open landmass approach to source mapping, will really only serve as a scenic map for Garry's mod when it is done.

3Ozoq5n.jpg

I heard this mentioned before, but can you spare me the search (I'm on mobile) and elaborate a bit how it works? Thought was only for skybox

Just now, blackdog said:

I heard this mentioned before, but can you spare me the search (I'm on mobile) and elaborate a bit how it works? Thought was only for skybox

Garry's mod has a few niche gamemodes, in this case gamemodes such as RP (not-darkRP) and driving servers, mainly just players who create characters, jump in a map and play with a story that the server creates.

This map is one of what they would typically use, a large map with lots of open space and environments to work with. There's not really any gameplay goal built into the map, no enemies to fight or tasks to complete. Players just explore the map environment and interact with other people. They make their own entertainment with it.

It's pretty much just been a side project to have fun with inbetween Fallout 4.

Just now, Radu said:

That looks dope. Are you planning on creating an actual level with that theme?

Thanks! No, i suck on making layouts)

Edited by Corvus