WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

been slacking the past few weeks, jc3 release n all that etc,

got a few shots of my tf2 map (also posted elsewhere), overall it's coming along, been hitting all types of source engine limitations, so been busy converting brushwork to models...nothing fancy but it has been refreshing (trying) adopting to a new art style,

440_screenshots_2015-12-10_00004.jpg

440_screenshots_2015-12-10_00003.jpg

440_screenshots_2015-12-10_00002.jpg

was hoping to hit the date for a community holiday event with this map, but with the current speed I'm looking to release this later....erm...next year :)

ggs

Edited by mr.P

2oktlDn.png

LEniae2.png

been working on my blockout for UT4 these last days.Need to playtest the level before moving any further.

Are you using a cylinder? Because if you are, you should know that bsp cylinders in unreal automatically place their own vertices off grid, which might cause issues later.

i know because i had a bunch of those in my level, and after a while all of the bsp:s in the entire level completely flipped out.

if you want to use that shape, i would suggest you use a cube instead, and extrude two faces on opposite ends of the cube and then shape the cube into a cylinder instead. Then it will definitely stay on the grid :)