Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Well...about Highland we'll see what we'll do, we lost motivation and about Arizona we started it again since this week. It's a bit hard for us to mix our work with the maps and our live tbh.

Finish what you've started! I'd be very sad otherwise :( Both are very promising projects.

Default textures?

The map will be comprised of around 50% custom textures and 50% stock. I have already finished creating around 70% of the custom textures.

As for this particular screenshot, the only custom textures are the roof, door and windows. Others are mostly stone/rock from cbble and monastery.

They are default. Cobblestone textures mostly. Roof has custom one maybe.

Good guess :)

A little progress with my trenches. It is going to be CT spawn with bombsite (Well, military base set in Afghanistan). Terrorists objecive is already obvious. Let's get rid of democracy !

5yoxt0F.png

I think we would rather see some screenshots in-game :)

So there goes small album of my trenches. I messed up with light_environment brightness though. Way too high brightness.

http://imgur.com/a/YH18E

x4Qx6qn.jpg

Looking cool! Might be the broken light_enviroment but everything is very blue. Not sure if this works, makes everything look very cold rather than hot.

Hi, here is my WIP level made in CryENGINE 2 Sandbox, (Crysis 1). I'm really close to finishing it, but it's still a WIP so any suggestion will be more than welcome. 

Looks gorgeous!

Never tried cyengine; does the snow automatically get placed on the top of the static meshs?

Looks gorgeous!

Never tried cyengine; does the snow automatically get placed on the top of the static meshs?

Thanks,

Yes, snow is applied to the mesh using material layer. All of material layers (there are four types) will be adjusted to the orientation of the mesh, so if you rotate the mesh then snow will be applied to the right surface also for meshes placed on an angle. Cool feature.