Furyo

How to break in the games industry - an insiders' guide

And I say don't use flash because not every browser supports it, and you are going to have issues showing your portfolio on the move (iPhones)

And I say don't use flash because not every browser supports it, and you are going to have issues showing your portfolio on the move (iPhones)

good point, i keep forgetting the iphone is behind on that. let's expand on this and say keep it as simple as possible. do you really need a reel to show off your stuff, or do you not think the same thing could be shown by images?

Erm Iphone has youtube app installed by default. So yes it supports Youtube video. I don't know a PC that can't view a youtube video and if somebody reviewing your portfolio has a 386 without basic modern functionality I doubt you'd want to work there ... that or they can't be bothered to install something considered standard. Fail.

If all else fails .jpeg

Not sure I'd want to work for someone that used the iPhone to look at portfolios. I mean honestly, what the shit.

The person looking at your portfolio with an iphone is hardly the person you'll work for, but he's the recruiter you'll have to go through