Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves

-HP-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 3/4 of this game had me all giddy. I loved the story, the presentation, I even loved the long cut scenes because of the great dialogue. The level of detail the environments makes me cry, lol. Make you want to work harder on your own stuff.

However, as I play through more of it I am finding things that really bug me (gameplay wise). I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't played it yet but maybe we can set up a thread to talk openly for peeps that have finished it.

massive sigh... i am going to have to get a ps3 for this aren't i?

fucks sake. i guess it's about time.

Ditto.

Currently hoarding as many discount vouchers and checking for bundle deals 24/7. Have £10 on amazon.co.uk from various surveys, could be another £20 if i subscribe to lovefilm... Have £11 on my GAME card. £10 in credit at gamestation.

Dammit why can't I combine them!

The first 3/4 of this game had me all giddy. I loved the story, the presentation, I even loved the long cut scenes because of the great dialogue. The level of detail the environments makes me cry, lol. Make you want to work harder on your own stuff.

However, as I play through more of it I am finding things that really bug me (gameplay wise). I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't played it yet but maybe we can set up a thread to talk openly for peeps that have finished it.

spoiler tag, bro ;) I wanna read what you have to say.

there is a deal a guy at work got, which is get a contract phone for a year, and get a free ps3 - i think i'll go for that ;D

I saw some of them around here, then realised I'd be paying about £250 a year + any other bills (there are tons of limits to those phones like 1 hour max call time per call, else charge) for it just to get a PS3...

Guess it's ok if your contract phone is currently less than £20/mo otherwise not worth it. Doesn't help me as I'm on the basic vodafone contract of £14/mo and unlimited texts/300 mins a month.

• 1 month later...

finished it some weeks ago and loved it i ma doing a small review batch here on mapcore so here is my review:

loved

+ everything

hated

-nothing ( ok maybe the mandatory stealth stuff in the beginning but later on i loved using the stealth when it was an option so it doesnt really count sinc ei dont hate the stealht mechanics)

bottom line:

game of the year ... if you have a ps3 its a must buy if you don't have a ps3 you should consider getting one for this game !

I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't played it yet but maybe we can set up a thread to talk openly for peeps that have finished it.

it's ok man, just use the spoiler tag if you think you're going to say something that might spoil the experience for people reading your comment.