Left4Dead 2

Nysuatro

As for the actual content:

This is why I'm proud of Source.

Why would you be proud of something that you haven't contributed to? :???:

Sympathetic pride as opposed to personal contribution pride. You've never told a friend or relative "I'm proud of you" or heard someone else say it? Source engine is in this case the friend or relative.

I have no friends or relatives anymore, they were all killed by the virus.. :(

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game awesomely granted by Valve

I wish they gave me one of those keys for the testing I did!

It's not because of the testing but by being a Steam moderator.

I know quite a few people that got them for just doing the DoDS testing. I'd say 95% of the test team, so far I found Faceman and myself were in the 5% that handily got forgotten for various inconvenient reasons :-D

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1001264

This really makes me feel dirty... being on the same internet as some of the [derogatory/vulgar insult word/phrase here] on the steam forums.

Just... wow...

if this is how the community reacts to a simple 24 hour delay, I'm not at all surprised Valve hasn't said anything about Episode 3.

[EDIT] They just merged that thread with all the other threads about people bitching about the release date... it's 208 pages right now... I want to just scream at all these people to get a life, but I'm so fascinated by this spectacle of idiocy I can't look away... wouldn't want to call the kettle black.