Sign in to follow this  
Seldoon182

Crysis 2

What's SSR stand for? Can't find out through google. I see in the screenshot it has something to do with reflections.

Also that's definitely the most significant improvement from AO I've ever seen in a game. One of the only times I've ever actually seen it matter, actually. I had performance issues in RFA for the first two levels, looked in the option, and found I had AO turned on. I turned it off and instantly 60FPS with absolutely zero visible visual difference.

Seriously guys, you dont think steam is laggy? When launching it, it takes forever. Sometimes I can see the outline maybe 10 seconds before anything pops up, and when something pops up its all black and I gotta wait another 10 seconds before the content of the page appears. I cant think of even one other program I have that lags as much... maybe skype... Oh and dont get me started on the whole browser thing inside steam. jeez what a terrible idea.

Admittedly I've not used Steam much this year but it never struck me as a laggy piece of software before, and I personally find all the in-game tab stuff extremely convenient when I've administrated servers and needed to refer to the web to check commands, add bans to databases, etc. Obviously it'd be optimal to just be able to tab through Windows but as we all know that's asking for trouble in too many games.

I just finished Crysis 1 again. I love that game!*

Hopefully this will be released just after I'm done with Warhead so I can continue my Crysis-marathon with improved graphics (got new rig now too!) :)

*except for zero-G levels, final level/boss and at times whimsy story

I just finished Crysis 1 again. I love that game!*

Hopefully this will be released just after I'm done with Warhead so I can continue my Crysis-marathon with improved graphics (got new rig now too!) :)

*except for zero-G levels, final level/boss and at times whimsy story

Or with this: http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/c ... od/1094420