Sign in to follow this  
Seldoon182

Crysis 2

hl2 still wins in that aspect, never takes control away.

Being trapped in a room for 10 minutes while someone on a monitor speaks is pretty awesome.

I looked at the box yesterday at the store. Saw the 60 buck pricetag and said "Nyaa"

The 1st game wasn't all that great. I think I'll wait till this one drops a bit. I'd really be upset paying 60 bucks and it be the same disappointment as the first one.

Damn. I hope no one ever shits on a game any of you spend 2-3 years of your life on as hardcore as you guys have in this thread. :|

I cannot believe you just said that. I have endured endless praises for silly console games. Where were you when I needed you to say something there?

I buy 100's of dollars worth of games. Sometimes they are good, sometimes not. BUT never have I been told not to say which was which.

I didn't particularly like Crysis. It wasn't my cup of tea. HOWEVER I did buy it.. I think that gives me all the right I need to say I liked it or not.

More about the lack of decorum some posters display than having legitimate critiques/complaints.

I'll grant you that then. I don't like people whom complain just for complaining sake either.

Still though, I haven't said anything bad about 2.. I just commented on 1.

I conceed your point.

Personally I think 60 bucks is double the price a game should be these days, just released or not. I've never bought a full priced game for my PS3 or 360 ...

Damn. I hope no one ever shits on a game any of you spend 2-3 years of your life on as hardcore as you guys have in this thread. :|

you soon learn to live with it, as the majority of problems are not your making. Even being one of the considered core team members you only make a small number of decisions, so it's quite easy to not take it personally. Unless as a level designer somebody directly bashes your map as being dreadful ;P It's even easier to swollow f you agree with the comments, and 90% of them in this thread I do ... of course the only way to do anything about it now is the next game you make!

Personally I think 60 bucks is double the price a game should be these days, just released or not. I've never bought a full priced game for my PS3 or 360 ...

Its just like Bluray's that sell for 30 or more... its pathetic. Tron Legacy. 35 bucks, common now.. Original Tron Bluray is 30 bucks, are you serious??? Disney is a fucking joke with their pricing structure. Money grabbers. 'rant done' :)

Its just like Bluray's that sell for 30 or more... its pathetic. Tron Legacy. 35 bucks, common now.. Original Tron Bluray is 30 bucks, are you serious??? Disney is a fucking joke with their pricing structure. Money grabbers. 'rant done' :)

If you had ever been at Disneyland, that wouldn't surprise you in the least :)

If you had ever been at Disneyland, that wouldn't surprise you in the least :)

Disneyland costs like 100 bucks for 3 studios and an amazing experience. The movies cost more than going to the parks.

Just completed Crysis2 the other day and completely hated it the look and feel of the game was amazing the engine is awesome. I just spent most of the game confused on what the hell was going on how this ever linked in really with number 1 I think they might as well have changed the name of the game. I just felt that I paid alot of money to just kill hundreds of enemies walk into another street blast another 100 enemies till the game more or less ended. When the the game did decide to let me have a rest for killing the scenes were talking scenes were awesome and loved it but I just dont get how they came up with that storyline o my days. On a lighter note MP is kinda fun unless you get meleed to death by a cloaked man.