Sign in to follow this  
Minos

Mass Effect 2

All you bitches preordering the CE... Everywhere I've looked with a decent pricetag it's been sold out. Had to get the regular version, since I don't feel like paying £80 for a CE for x360. Can't wait to play the game though.

And I'll probably end up picking up the digital deluxe for pc at some point, so I guess I'll still get the nifty art stuff.. Just in a more boring version :(

All you bitches preordering the CE... Everywhere I've looked with a decent pricetag it's been sold out. Had to get the regular version, since I don't feel like paying £80 for a CE for x360. Can't wait to play the game though.

And I'll probably end up picking up the digital deluxe for pc at some point, so I guess I'll still get the nifty art stuff.. Just in a more boring version :(

I preorderd mine from here -> http://www.estarland.com/Xbox360.cat..p ... 34968.html

Yeah same, CE is mad expensive compared to the regular edition. Was definitely planning on getting it based on the regular cover being a crime against humanity, but I'm not gonna pay double just for an tin box and some making of videos :)

Can't wait for it tho, looks like they've really upped their game on every front (Hopefully also with their space exploration ;)).

There's a difference between amazing trailers and amazing games. Fortunately, Mass Effect was amazing. Just not quite as amazing as Dragon Age though FNAR FNAR :monocle:

No matter how much I love Dragon Age I completed Mass Effect 6 or 7 times (lost count) although Mass Effect is a mixture of every scifi film/production I've ever seen with a cool story it's more original to me than Dragon Age (environments, characters and even story tbh)

Both games are borderline godness to me though, one day hope I work for Bioware ;P

No matter how much I love Dragon Age I completed Mass Effect 6 or 7 times (lost count) although Mass Effect is a mixture of every scifi film/production I've ever seen with a cool story it's more original to me than Dragon Age (environments, characters and even story tbh)

Both games are borderline godness to me though, one day hope I work for Bioware ;P

Hah! And I thought I was excessive completing it 3½ times for the achievements, damn :)

i really liked the story of mass effect, but gameplay wise i've seen better rpgs out there. of course in the end it's the experience that counts, and i will be getting ME2 by the time it comes to pc, but really, don't overhype it.

i really liked the story of mass effect, but gameplay wise i've seen better rpgs out there. of course in the end it's the experience that counts, and i will be getting ME2 by the time it comes to pc, but really, don't overhype it.

Which is the same time as xbox.

Dear Mr. Thiago Klafke

Thank you for your order for Mass Effect

Unfortunately due to a shortage by the manufacturer, we cannot guarantee we will be able to fulfill all preorders for the Collectors Edition of Mass Effect 2. Because of this, we’re offering all customers who ordered the Collectors Edition an option to switch to the regular edition of Mass Effect at the low cost of $52.95.

If you would like to make the switch to the Mass Effect regular edition or any other changes to your order please contact us by phone at 703-941-0165 from 12-6 Monday-Friday EST. International customers please e-mail us at [email protected] or contact us through live support to make any changes to your order.

At the moment our representatives will not have any further information on this allocation. Please limit contacting eStarland to only request changes to your order. We will contact you with any further information as it is received.

Thank you for your business!

:(

Sentura: Please leave this thread.