Sign in to follow this  
CrazyMAC

Regarding Meatwad/MrH2o�

I'm at a loss for words, I really am. Like others here, I've known mrh2o for about 10 years and chatted to him for many hours back in the day when I was a regular on IRC. A really stand up guy, always there for people, always positive about things, picking up just about anyone who was down.

R.I.P. Martin.

Wow this really saddens me, I'm still hoping that this is all a really really bad joke :/

As many other here have already stated, Mrh2o was a really friendly and awesome guy, one of the few that were never ever ever cocky or elitist, and he has always had my respect.

My condolenses to your family and friends, Martin, their loss is unimaginable to me.

Rest in peace

~Skjalg S. Mæhre

Even though I'm always a bit skeptical at first when I read about somebody passing away, especially when somebody receives a message/mail from a "girlfriend/sibling", I wouldn't expect him to fake this for a bad joke. I remember Watah as far as my memory of Mapcore goes back. I often chatted to him on IRC back in the days and he will be missed as a longtime member of this community. My most sincere condolences go out to his girlfriend and his family.

no cina (shot for carina) is right.

condolences, didn't know you too much mrh2o but having your life end so appruptly and after a short time doesn't seem fair, hope you are in a better place now, what is a loss to us and those you were close to.

Her names Carina.

I dropped her the link to this thread.

I have read all the comments in the forum and I am really touched by all the nice things you guys are writing about "Watah". Please let the others know.

He didn't have that many IRL-friends but so many great friends online.

"Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death."

My condolences to the family and friends.

wasn't his girlfriend's name Sandy? at least thats what he said in one of the picture extravaganza threads

Sandy was his dogs name :(