Assassin's Creed 2

Furyo

i was fairly dissapointed by just about everyhtign in the first one ( world strcture / story / sci fi stuff / combat / controls repetative quests ) except for the graphics which were excellent and id still hail as top 10 best ever material so ill defnitly let the dust settle on this one and get alot of reviews from friends i trust be for i cosider buying

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played it for about half an hour. Like the first game it just takes ages to get to the good stuff, and by the time I got to the good stuff with the game giving you some actual control over things we had been playing it a bit too long and had to get back to work. Anyway, felt good and looked nice when you finally got inside the Animus, can't wait to get home and try it out for real.

Oh and by the way, is that Nolan North again? (AKA Nathan Drake :D) He's an awesome voice actor but he's seriously getting overused in games these days D:

Really digging it so far. It really takes its time with setting up the story but I like it. Its very slow paced with the story in the beginning, which is slightly frustrating when you just wanna check it out quickly at work, but its actually a quite nice change for once to have a game that doesn't rush itself too much :)

Got the Villa now, so I guess I'm gonna be going on to Venice soon or something.

Anyway, good stuff so far, but then again I actually liked AC1 sooooo :)

I haven't played this game yet, but from what I've seen so far I just know that I'll love it!

It's beautiful, not shallow, smart and even with a touch of Italy to spice things up!

I'll have to be patient with it though, since I'll get it on the PC, but then again some things are worth not jumping straight on like a madman. I'll savor the little I get for now, until I can really dive into this.

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/digital ... eo?size=hd

Nom nom nom!

Finally got to Venice and even though its been great so far, then its kinda what I've been waiting for all along, and its pretty fucking sweet. Finding myself pissing off soldiers just to get some intense chases going :D. Plus I have maaad respect for the pathfinder in this game, the AI's might fuck up once in a while, but overall its amazing to see them find their way to you.

Oh and I'm really digging the soundtrack, Jesper Kyd FTW :)

Started playing it a few days ago and just can't put it down. Fantastic improvement over the first game in just about every way. Some of the free running movements and controls seem a bit wiggy at times, but nothing to write home about, and, at first, the texture/shadow pop-in on the PS3 was mighty annoying, but I barely notice it anymore (first one had the same problem on 360) Other than that, I really have no complaints at all.

Now dammit, Furyo! You and your Ubi crew stop celebrating and get crackin' on the third one already! :D

Haha, reminds me of an area of Tomb Raider Underworld, with a giant squid blocking some path, also some crypt looking area :)

I reached Rome yesterday, I figure I'm pretty much done now and I had hoped that Rome would actually be the entire city, but my gamer sense (aka common sense

:D) said that given how the story was winding down then it'd probably be some linear level and not an explorable one, and looking at the map it certainly looks like that. But that's totally understandable, pretty grand scale the game has either way. Stopped playing there tho as it was getting kinda late.

Definitely one of the best games of the year in my opinion, good job Furyo ;)